The conference is managed by EasyChair, an online system for paper reviewing and submission. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. In order to participate by presenting an oral or a poster (short) presentation, please submit your abstract to EasyChair by the following steps:
1. Connect to the EasyChair system use the flowing link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aca2022
2. By entering the login and password obtained from the previous EasyChair registration and then select “New Submission” from the top menu.
3. Fill in the information of the authors and tick “Corresponding Author” so that the e-mail address will receive responses from the organizers.
4. Enter the title and keywords.
5. Follow the ACA2022 Abstract Template to prepare your abstract electronically. Upload the abstract (PDF file) in the “Files” area.
6. Press “Submit” to complete the abstract submission.
Oral presentation: 12 min. on-line (or on-site) oral speech and 3min. on-line Q&A. Poster (short) presentation: 4 min.
pre-recorded video presentation with on-line chatting room discussion.
The deadline of abstract submission is May 15, 2022. Submissions are limited to one paper per primary author. Co-authorship is possible. Each presentation requires a registration fee. The ACA 2022 Executive Committee may decide on a multiple-track conference schedule if appropriate.
Abstract Template Download>>
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic is not over yet, the ACA2022 Organizing Committee decided that the conferene will be held in online format only.
The conference language is English, thus all abstracts, posters and full papers for publication in the proceedings must be in English, as well as the oral presentation of papers and related documents.